Turmeric, a bright yellow herb found in almost all homes of India and across Asia has lots of health benefits. It comes in powder as well as root form and smells really good. Its strong yellow color gives new flavors and dimensions to the dish and along with that, there are lots of amazing benefits of turmeric.
Few Amazing Benefits Of Turmeric
1. Turmeric is a Natural Pain Reliever. In India it is used as a natural healer for any muscle strains and injuries and often mixed with warm milk and consumed before sleep.
2. Turmeric if consumed regularly helps to lower the risk of Cancer. Turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory agent and it is a proven fact that inflammation is one of the leading causes of cancer and various other heart problems.
3. The most beneficial aspect of turmeric is that it has no side effects. It is such a strong anti-inflammatory agent that helps in preventing various heart problems and chronic pains.
4. Regular consumption of turmeric also prevents ageing.
5. Turmeric boosts the immune system immensely. Regular consumption of turmeric makes the immune system so strong that your body fights easily with various types of viruses and flu.
6. You will be amazed to know that turmeric help reduce and prevent Alzheimer’s. There is a particular hormone released by brain that prevents Alzheimer. Turmeric boosts the secretion of this hormone immensely.
7. Turmeric helps lift up the mood. It helps you get off a mild depression. Now-a-days lots of health drink manufacturers have started using turmeric as one of the major ingredients so that consumption of the drink gives a push to the mood of the consumer. So if feeling low or depressed, go to your kitchen and have some turmeric.
8. Consumption of turmeric when combined with healthy lifestyle and regular exercise can help heal body, mind, and soul and have a peaceful life.
9. Turmeric improves the flow of blood in blood vessels and reduces the chances of inflammation. Thus regular consumption of turmeric lowers the risk of heart diseases and reduces hypertension
10. If the circulation of blood inside the body is perfect, it automatically improves the quality of our inner self and thus the memory is boosted to a large extent. If our inner body is healthy we automatically tend to stay happy and fit. Turmeric gives a major contribution in improving the overall internal framework of our body.
Consumption of turmeric might not give instant results but making it a part of your daily routine and eating habits it will help your body fight against various threats like aging, arthritis, Alzheimer, joint pains, and many other heart diseases. The amazing benefits of turmeric can be described as “A spoonful of Turmeric a day, Keeps the Doctor Away”.